I am Tracy Oyekanmi, a consummate Communications professional passionate about helping people and businesses to communicate effectively for influence in business and career visibility. I also train organizations and teams on how to look and sound good on and off the camera.
With proven experience in Marketing Communications, Public Relations, and Strategy, I’ve had notable success with managing Corporate PR and Crisis for various admirable brands and International companies in Nigeria such as Lufthansa German Airlines, Mercedes-Benz, APPLE, TETRAPAK to mention a few.
I am also a tutor at Simon Page College of Marketing- An approved Learning partner for The Chartered Institute of Marketing UK certifications across Nigeria, Kenya, and Ghana.
My mantra towards work is that;
“Irrespective of what you sell, whether goods or services, only words have the power to capture the hearts of those that need to hear, see or feel it.”
Let me help you build a clear message around your business or personal brand. Find out how in services.
A Few Project Stories
- Project managed the arrival and PR of Jimmy Wales; Co-founder of Wikipedia to Nigeria
- Prepared the organization and external training material on media management and cultural diversity for Chevron Nigeria MD as well other Group Directors
- Led APPLE anti-grey market campaign in Nigeria
- Outlined the communications blueprint for Mercedes-Benz Nigeria social media handles to blend in the Nigerian media landscape
- Created a 360 degree corporate brand story of indigenous sanitary manufacturing company, Wemy Industries (Makers of Dr. Brown’s and Nightingale products) website and company communications assets
Why You Need Me?
I have managed several global admirable brands and exceptional individuals looking to deepen their presence plus my experience in managing multicultural relationships can give you an objective view on things.
You will also;
- Learn the ropes in communicating for influence.
- Gain a multifaceted skill you can use in every aspect of your life – Business negotiations, Work, Relationships.
- Use stories to attract the right audience.
- Identify and create your own Communications checklist.
- Communications Audit – what have you been saying before now.
- Objective and analytical check of your brand’s Integrated Communications Efforts so far